IT Systems Engineer
Precision Business Solutions is seeking a qualified individual for a full-time IT Systems Engineer position. The primary responsibilities include the design, planning, configuration, support and maintenance of servers and network devices for our clients in a multitude of environments and industries.
Strong communication skills are required. We work closely in a team-oriented environment and pride ourselves in offering a high level of service to our clients.
· Provides server and network infrastructure design, planning, configuration, support and maintenance.
· Deploys, manages and maintains servers, operating systems and applications in virtualized environments utilizing VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V.
· Establishes development environments for hardware and software.
· Deploys, manages and maintains network firewalls, switches and access points.
· Develops and maintains support documentation.
· Creates estimates and project plans for the purchase and setup of IT infrastructure and software.
· Works closely with other IT staff and vendors on projects and infrastructure development.
· Utilizes system management software, such as Microsoft System Center and Splunk, for patch management, software deployment, monitoring and remote access.
· Travels onsite to clients as needed.
· Bachelor’s or Associates degree in an IT related field of study.
· Minimum of 5 years of server and network related work experience.
· Experience with VMWare ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization platforms.
· Advanced knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory and Group Policy.
· Ability to configure, manage and troubleshoot a variety of firewalls, switches and access points.
· Highly proficient with DNS, DHCP, IIS, SQL.
· Strong background cybersecurity work a plus.
· Technical certifications a plus.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and can pass a drug test and background check.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
· Enthusiastic and detailed-oriented.
· Highly motivated.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
· Ability to work in both a team-oriented environment and independently when required.
· Ebensburg, PA
· $60-75K depending on experience.
Precision Business Solutions offers a full competitive benefit package including UPMC medical (100% employer paid), United Concordia Dental (100% employer paid), UPMC VisionCare (100% employer paid), Boston Mutual LT/ST disability insurance (100% employer paid), Boston Mutual $50,000 life insurance policy (100% employer paid), 2 weeks PTO (includes 7 major holidays), annual profit sharing and matching simple IRA plan (Northwestern Mutual) up to 3%
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Precision Business Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, medical status, marriage status, sexual orientation, disability or veteran’s status.